I love to quilt, and want to share that love with anyone that will listen! My quilting patterns range from quick and simple, to a bit of a challenge and more complex. If you need help deciding which project is best for you, I'd be glad to help!
Quick facts about Amy:
- I've been writing quilting patterns and books since, 2010
- I've been designing fabric for Moda since 2014
- I grew up in the Pacific Northwest, went to school in Southern California before moving to Utah with my family. Any physical items will be shipped from Utah.
- I'm a wife and mom to four amazing kids, and take the weekends off to be with them.
- I've been blogging since 2008, and continue to share my current projects and helpful hints there regularly. AmysCreativeSide.com